At the NCTA‘s Cable Show 2012 in Boston, NDS will demonstrate technologies designed to enable operators to secure, enable and monetize multiscreen video offerings. In addition, NDS will be participating in NCTA’s Imagine Park with a demonstration of an immersive television viewing experience through NDS Surfaces, a demonstration of the future possibilities for television and media experiences in the home environment.
Other demonstrations will include:
- VideoGuard Connect DRM for connected TVs, iPads, games consoles, smartphones, and other devices
- CableLabs Open Media Security (OMS) for secure delivery of premium pay-TV content to set-top boxes, powered by the NDS Unified Headend
- A whole home demonstration featuring the NDS Unified Gateway end-to-end hybrid/IP solution
- A multiscreen advertising solution from NDS and BlackArrow
- The NDS Service Delivery Platform for third-party applications
- An end-to-end TV coupon app including clipping, management, redemption and analytics